A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, January 13, 2012

What I got for Christmas!

This is what my dear Sarah got me! She spent her own money to buy it! I love it and Bryan has used it alot too!

This is what Isaac picked out for me at the Awana store. We have it outside so we can tell the tempature outside. It has been awesome and neat to know what the temp is. The big kids have enjoyed reading it too! Can you see that it says "32"? That was the temp this morning...COLD!

When we opened presents with my parents for Christmas Bryan gave me this note.

This was my present! 4 blinds! I wanted some nice blinds to go in the living room (3) and my bedroom (1). I thought he was so sweet the way he did it! :) Then he put them up for me the next day. I love them! It is amazing the difference. The other blinds were those cheap ones from walmart.



This house had two lazy suzans in the corner cabinets. I really did not like them. I just didn't have much room and the kitchen does not have alot of cabinets so I needed as much room as I could get. I had told Bryan that I would love for him to take the lazy suzans out and put in shelves. So for Christmas that is exactly what he did!! I have so much more room! So tickled over my shelves!!

No comments: