A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sporting their wheels!




Elijah loves driving the gator! He drives it all over the yard! I am sure for him he feels "in charge" when he is driving. LOL!
When Elijah learned to ride a bike with no training wheels we gave Timothy his little bike. Timothy LOVES riding his bike and has done so well! He can move on this bike and it makes it hard for us to keep up with him. He would ride it every day all day long if we would let him!! :)







Look at him go!!


These two have the best time together! I love it!!


Elijah does let Timothy drive some. I know you are not suppose to put anyone in the back but I had to get this picture before I told Elijah to get down. :) They have so much fun together!!

No comments: