A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, September 30, 2011

Shopping!

Two weeks ago I stopped by the Goodwill and went to a consignment sale. Sarah and Isaac are my children that don't have hand-me-down clothes so they needed some things. I wanted to share some pics of a few of the things I bought. I bought all these pieces plus 3 more tops for Sarah (that I didn't take pics of) for a total of $32! I thought that was GREAT! That is my kind of shopping!! :)

This was one of her favorite and she wore it to church the next day.


Sarah also liked this top. It looks so cute with some bluejeans!


Cute dress! It will be great for church this winter!


I thought this was a cute outfit to wear around the house or to town on cold days.


Isaac LOVES these kinds of pants (and so does his mother)! They are a little too big but he can grow into them. :)


Thought he would look very handsome in this. He can wear it to church this winter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cantina,

You are the best bargain shopper!!!
I love it that you shop for great deals at Goodwill and places like that. You are a good wife, mother, and daugther!!! I love you so much and miss you!!! I love what you got the kids and thanks so much for sharing!!!
Love Mom