A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, September 24, 2011

7 things about me!

My friend Nancy has tagged me and included me in the "Fun Facts Friday". I just got this info so mine will be Fun Facts Saturday! LOL!! Thanks Nancy for thinking of me and "tagging" me! So here it goes....

Directions are:
1 List 7 facts about yourself
2 Give the "award" to other bloggers
3 Inform them about it

1. On September 17th I celebrated 16 years of God changing my heart. He opened my eyes to my sin and my need for Him! (That is so special to me)

2. I struggle with being a perfectionist (I know sometimes that isn't a bad thing, but other times it is)!!


3. Hate to admit it but I am a people pleaser :(


4. I LOVE being pregnant!


5. If money and time was not a factor I would still be doing what I am doing now. (CEO of the Camp household!)


6. My Dear Hubby is my BEST Friend!


7. I can not wait til my kiddos are all old enough for the whole family to go on a mission trip!





Now I will "Tag"....


Dodey
Wendy
Athena
Kay
Candice

No comments: