A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, September 2, 2011

Vacation Part 2





I just had to include these sleeping pictures! I love pictures of my babies sleeping. They took some really GREAT naps on our vacation. The kids would play so hard that when nap time came they had no trouble going out. Timothy and Joanna did not sleep great at night but slept pretty good to be away from home. I have to say with little ones that is one of the tough things about vacation is their sleeping. :(

On Monday we met my parents and Bryan's parents for lunch at the Apple Barn in Sevierville, TN. The food was so delicious. Ever ate there? If you ever eat there be sure to take your church bulletin, you get a discount if you have one. It was so good to see our parents and the kids loved getting to be with their grandparents! Again this year we wore matching shirts. :) Below are pictures of our time at the Apple Barn.


I thought this was a really great picture of Gigi and the "girls"!


Elijah was all about his Paw this year and wanted his picture made with him! :) Can you see the love in his eyes?


The girls! We chose yellow this year because that is Sarah's favorite color. Hard to believe the picture of us last year I was pregnant. Joanna was in that picture too but we just didn't know that she would be a girl! :)



My dad (Paw) and Isaac.....always together! Isaac really struggles with sharing Paw with the other kids.


Elijah and Bryan! Elijah wanted to be with Bryan alot and thinks he can do whatever his daddy does.


I know the straw is in Timothy's face but this was the best picture of him and his Gigi! Sarah had to get in the picture too! :)


Pop and Timothy! These two should get along great, they both like tractors!


Elijah loves being with Paw and Maw and his Pop and Gigi!


Bryan was a great help in holding Joanna and tending to her. He is always ready to step in and help me in whatever way he can!


I love my mom! We are so thankful for her and dad! They are always blessing us in many ways! They are the ones that take us on this vacation and we are so very thankful! Looking at this picture I realize that one day that will be me, Sarah and Joanna!


More to come....stay tuned for part 3!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Looks like a wonderful family time!