A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

More helpers!

It was Sarah's turn at the lawn mower.


She got really hot but hung in there and did a great job!!


Team work!


With a little help from big brother....


Timothy got his lawn mower going and was able to help out too! :)



Isaac is still not feeling well today, but I am praising God that as of right now the rest of us are well! I wanted to share about Sarah taking her turn at the lawn mower. She did do a really good job. It was so funny because you could tell she was in her own little world and loving it! I even could hear her singing to herself. I just love the little girl in her! Timothy loves his little lawn mower. He wants to cut the grass all the time! As you can see in the pictures that Elijah had to "work" on it a little. Those two are the cutest peas in a pod! Please continue to pray for Isaac to feel better quick and a hedge of protection around the rest of us! Thanks!!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

It looks like you are doing a great job, Sarah! I know your helpfulness is such a blessing to your family!

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

You look so grown up on that mower and look like you are enjoying it so much. You are a blessing as a daughter, sister, friend, and granddaughter!! Paw and I love you.
Love, Maw

Nancy said...

Praying your little man gets well & the rest of you stay healthy!