A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, August 18, 2011

It is that time of year

Isaac is the one in the red shirt on the left!















Time for football! Last year was Isaac's first year playing football and he really enjoyed it. This year he is playing again and it is for a different team. He is excited about playing and is doing really well. He did get hurt at practice last week but it turned out to just be a strained back muscle. Yes, I was scared! :( He plays his first game this Saturday. A few of the boys at church are on his team and he loves that! Wanted to share a few pics of my football player! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isaac,

You look great in your new football jersey. Can't believe you are 10! Where did the years go?!? Paw and I love you very much and look forward to celebrating your birthday with Pop and Gigi soon.

Love, Maw