A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Sunday, August 28, 2011

7 1/2 months

Joanna pulling up!


Timothy loves taking a bath with Joanna.


Bath time alone! She is the cutest!!


All smiles! She is a very happy and good baby!


Time is going by so fast that I didn't get to post at 7 months so here is 7 1/2 months! Joanna is growing so much! She has two teeth on the bottom that she cut since 7 months. Joanna began being mobile around 5 months old but now she is full fledge crawling!! Did I mention crawling everywhere? I can not put her down without having to close all the bathroom doors and make sure there is nothing in her way! In the past 2 weeks she has also discovered she can pull up. Yes, that is right she is pulling up now and loves it! She thinks she is as BIG as the other kiddos around here. Joanna has started baby food, but to be honest I don't think she is eating it because she is hungry. Bryan and I believe that she likes eating more out of wanting to be BIG like everyone else. Too funny! The kids LOVE her to pieces! Sarah and the little boys fight over who is going to play with her and get her attention. :) I could just eat her up myself! So anyway wanted to update on Joanna because I have no time to scrapbook. This has become my scrapbook, way much faster to blog than sit down and scrapbook! Hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

She is so beautiful!! I can tell that she wants to be big like the others. Soon, she will be chasing them around! Wow . . . when I look at her in the pictures now, she looks so much like Sarah to me! You can definitely tell they are sisters. Love you all!!

Nancy said...

She is such a combination of her Mom & Dad!
Can you believe she is almost a year old?