A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Milkshakes Anyone?

Bottom's up!

It is almost gone!

Content with his own milkshake!

Sister trying to be silly as she enjoys her milkshake!

Something that everyone in our family enjoys is milkshakes!! About a year or so ago I started this thing called Movie and Milkshake night at our house. Of coarse we had those nights on Monday nights (all start with M). It is the one thing that everyone comes to the table for, no one refuses a milkshake. Things have been a little crazy since the move and now we have football practice (I will post soon about this) that Movie and Milkshake night doesn't always happen on Monday's anymore. Matter of fact sometimes the movie doesn't even happen and we haven't been having milkshakes once a week either. BUT we still make those milkshakes every now and then and boy are they good! Timothy has gotten to when I start getting things out to make milkshakes he starts pulling on my leg and whining. So I get his made first and sit him in his highchair and we don't hear another peep out of him unless he wants more! It is so funny!! I hope my kids will carry with them the memory of us all having milkshakes and on occasion a Movie and Milkshake Night...at the Camp home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish we were there!!!
Love, Mom and Dady