A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Sunday, January 21, 2018

The Badlands National Park

Our second stop on our Yellowstone trip was to the Badlands National Park, South Dakota. It was beautiful! Amazing that this beautiful landscape is here in the USA. It had been raining so we weren't sure what we would find when we arrived. As we entered the park the first pull off spot we came to we saw this double rainbow! AMAZING is all I can say!

Our campground for this stop was in the middle of all these beautiful mountains. We took lots of pictures and I would post all of them but for now I thought these were the ones I would share.
Bryan and the children. I had taken clothes for cold weather while we were at Yellowstone but weather got cold when we arrived at the Badlands. Had to pull out those warm clothes right from the start. The wind was really blowing and it was a cold wind.
Sarah really like the color scheme of the mountains. They were beautiful!
This was what the view was like all around our camp site. We camped at Cedar Pass Campground. No water hookups. We were only there for one night, so that wasn't a problem for us.

Evidence of our GREAT and AWESOME God is all around us!

No comments: