A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, January 1, 2018

2018 is Here!

I am sure it is hard for y'all to believe too...2018 is HERE! 2017 is gone and now its time to begin a new year and strive each day to live for the glory of God! On the mornings that Bryan leaves early for work before the children and I get up, I walk into the kitchen and find his Bible open with his glasses laid on top just like the picture above. This is where it is... our life is in His hands and He is beyond worthy of our worship. He deserves all of us, not just some but ALL!

I am not making resolutions this year I have decided to set goals instead each month and then reevaluate at the end of each month. I need to ask God what His plans and goals are for me and not just set my own. My first and greatest goal EACH month is to bring Him the most glory and honor!

No comments: