A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Another Birthday to Celebrate!

The next birthday in January is mine. Bryan and the children are always so good about making my birthday very special. They always make me feel like a queen. This year they had me a treasure hunt to go on and a little gift with each clue, Sarah made supper, and they each made me feel very special!
 Here is a picture of me and my wonderful blessings! This was taken in May 2017 on our trip to Yellowstone. I am very blessed to have them call me mom!
This man is the best! He always goes above and beyond to make every day special but especially my birthday! His birthday is the next one we celebrate! Can't wait to let him know how special he is!

I had a wonderful birthday and am very blessed!

No comments: