A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, January 19, 2018

Our Trip Begins in St. Louis. Missouri


When I posted pictures for my birthday post it dawned on me that I haven’t posted pictures of our trip to Yellowstone. I wanted to do that but things have been pretty busy (aren’t we all)…better later than never. LOL!

Bryan and I had talked about taking the children on this trip but just didn’t know when it would happen. Through some God ordained timing we decided to go last May (2017). I am talking about it just happened and we knew about 2-3 weeks before we left that this was when God wanted us to go. We had a pop up camper that we had bought in June 2016 and knew that is what we would take on our trip so we could camp along the way.

Before we left on our trip we gave each of the children a specific place that was on our agenda to stop, their job was to research that place and report to the family about that particular place. They learned so much by doing this. Of coarse we paired them up into groups so the older children could help the younger ones.


Our first stop was St. Louis, Missouri. It was crazy that day, there was a big baseball game going on and a few graduations, which meant this would be a quick stop. We also were pulling the camper through this city…not an easy task. We enjoyed getting to see the Gateway Arch. You can ride up in the Arch but we didn’t get to that day, maybe another day. (The picture above was taken by Isaac.)

No comments: