A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, January 22, 2018

One More Birthday to Celebrate!

Our last birthday celebration this month is Bryan's! This man is more than I can put in words. He loves the Lord and desires to glorify God with every breath he takes. Bryan is a godly husband and father. We are very blessed that God created him just for us!
 Here is a picture of us taken recently. I love him more today than I did 22 years ago!
This is a family picture that my mother took Sunday before church. Bryan loves spending time with us and we love spending time with him! The children and I got him a few of his favorite snacks to enjoy during the week while he is at work. Bryan's greatest desire is to see others having changed hearts and God saving their souls. Thankful to have him in our lives and to celebrate another year! Bryan, we Love you very much!

No comments: