A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Our Baby is 7!

In January we have three birthdays to celebrate and the first one is Joanna's! This precious gift is a joy and blessing to us all!
Here she is around a year old
Here she is at 6
 Here she is at 2
 This one is at age 4
Being silly at age 5

We had a great time celebrating her birthday and are looking forward to celebrating with grandparents soon! She is full of laughter and loves to make others smile. Joanna is a great sister and is loved by each of her siblings! I can't imagine life without her. I am blessed to have her call me mom! Praying the Lord will grow her into a godly woman, that He would live through her and be glorified in her life. Thank you Lord for Joanna.

No comments: