A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Sunday, January 17, 2016

The BIG 4-0!


I will admit that I have not been overly excited about turning 40. :) It is hard to believe that I am there. My mother was 40 when Bryan and I got married...I can't imagine having a child getting married this year. LOL!! 
So here is my final attitude about being 40...Every day (year) with Jesus is sweeter than the day (year) before!! I am looking forward to ALL that God has in store for me this next year and I am so thankful to be spending another year with Bryan and our wonderful children...Jesus, Bryan, children...life couldn't get any better!

2 comments:

The McKinneys said...

Awww, Happy Birthday! 40 is right around the corner for me!

Darla said...

It's a big year for several of us. I have 9 more months before I hit this milestone. :)