A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Happy Birthday Sarah!


Sarah turned 12 in July. She got to celebrate while we were in Washington on a mission trip. :) This is the cake that the church we were doing VBS at got her, it is carrot cake...Sarah's favorite!
Yes her birthday fell during the week we (Bryan, Isaac, Sarah, and I) were on a mission trip. Can't wait to share about that soon. Sarah is such a special young lady and it has been a joy to watch her grow into the young lady she is today. She is as tall as me, we are wearing the same size clothes, but she wears a bigger size shoe than I do. :) Loving every minute I get to spend with her. She has the biggest heart and is very loving and giving. Sarah is a joy and blessing to our family. She enjoys cooking, crafts, and art. We have let her cook more and even plan a few of the meals. Our favorite that she has made recently is chicken enchiladas! YUMMM! Thank the Lord for this precious gift from above. We love you Sarah!

No comments: