A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, January 29, 2016

Elijah is Our Builder

Elijah is always working on something, either with wood and nails or Legos. Thought I would share just a few pictures of some of his wood and nail works.
While building the house there was always scrap lumber around and Elijah would pick up a few pieces and get to building. The picture above he is hammering nails in the boards to make the bed/couch in the picture below.
Here he is in his "fort". Below is the mailbox he fixed up for his "fort".
He is one creative builder.
Here are a couple more pictures of some things he built. He built these for Bryan and I to put in our laps as a table. The one above he made for Bryan for him to put his computer on. That is why it has the piece standing up on top. 
Both of these things came in handy while building the house. We used them for stools, chairs, and tables to eat on. Here is just a glimpse of what this little man can do. I will be sharing more of his creations in other post. Oh how I love this little man of mine!! He is a joy and blessing! Thankful that I get to watch him work and see what he builds. Never know what he will create or build next. :)

No comments: