A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, January 11, 2016

It's That Time Again!

Tonight Isaac and Sarah will compete in the County Wide 4-H Public Speaking contest. They are not as nervous as last year but still nervous. It has been amazing to watch them prepare their speeches this year and see how far they have come in preparing their speeches. We are so proud of them...win or loose they will be winners in our eyes.

I so need to get back to blogging. Our internet service out here in the country is not the fastest. That makes it take way too long to post one blog post and very frustrating. :( I do have so much I want to share and memories that we can look back on in years to come.

Till next time....May God receive all the glory He is due!

No comments: