A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Pattern Blocks

For Christmas we got the little boys a bucket of these pattern blocks from Amazon. I knew this is what I wanted them to have but as I looked online there was a TON to choose from!! Too many choices! So I finally went with these and am very pleased!!

 Each week I let the little ones have time with the pattern blocks during school and it has been so good. It gives me time to help the big kids or get something else done. There are also pattern block cards and I want to get them eventually. I think the kids would love having the cards!
One day as the little ones were making their designs I took pictures of their creations. This is Elijah's, looks like an owl to me. :)
Timothy said this was a snowman. I love their imagination!
Mommy had to join in on the fun!! This was mommy's creation.
Timothy's other creation, a person (you have to look at it sideways).
Joanna's working on getting the hang of this! :)
Then Miss Joanna had to have her picture taken! So blessed with these sweet and beautiful children!!

No comments: