A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Math Curriculum

For Math we use the A Beka curriculum. We have always used A Beka for math. I am VERY pleased with Isaac and Sarah's math and their learning pace.

Isaac is in the 5th grade but he is doing the 6th grade math. He is very good in math and so keeping him a grade ahead in math has been a good challenge for him.

Sarah is not crazy about math (she would rather read all day) but the A Beka math has been good for her. :)

One thing I like about A Beka is when they are learning something new there is a box at the top of the page that explains what they are learning that day. It is very detailed and explains step by step how to do the new process. Isaac and Sarah can pretty much teach themselves and then I come behind them and make sure they are understanding.

We love using A Beka for Math!!

No comments: