A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Our New Home


Man, have things been busy here! I can't remember the last time I was able to get on the computer. Anyway we are in full swing at moving in our New Home! We absolutely love it!! We have been sleeping there since last Friday night! The kids are excited and very happy! We have enjoyed being there and look forward to being fully moved in. That may take some time. :) I just wanted to post a quick one to give you all an update and let you know that I haven't drowned in the sea of boxes!!! Hope to post again over the weekend, I go to the Dr. on Thursday and would love to give an update about that! Hope you all have a great week and weekend!

3 comments:

The McKinneys said...

So beautiful! I know you are so excited. Good luck with all the unpacking!

Nancy said...

It's beautiful! Congrats to your family!

Anonymous said...

I love your house! It is beautiful! So glad to hear things are going well!