A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, October 25, 2010

Movie Night & Pregnancy Update

We had our first Family Movie Night at our new home this past Friday night. The kids loved it! Timothy is now wanting to be a part. He loves the popcorn and milkshake part the best! We usually do just one or the other but this time Daddy spoiled us and the kids got popcorn and then a milkshake. My dear hubby did so well at making me rest and enjoy the evening. All I see every day is the MANY boxes that need to be unpacked but he made sure that I didn't touch one box and that I enjoyed sitting back and drinking my milkshake! Thank you sweetie! Do you see our "popcorn" bowls? The kids love yogurt so we save the bowls to use later, as you can see they do come in handy. We use to have movie and milkshake night every Monday night but since football has come along that has not happened often. We were way over due. My prayer is these are the moments that will make memories for our children, the time we spend together.

On the pregnancy note: I went to the Dr. this past Thursday and had a great check up. This Wednesday I will be 28 weeks, that is 6 1/2 months. I had my glucose test at this visit and that come back great! The baby's heartbeat was in the 150's and very active! My Dr. also shared with me that she is expecting and is about 17 weeks. This will be her first baby and they are very excited!! Also there is a couple that has been visiting our church and she is expecting and come to find out we are using the same Dr. Isn't that neat!! Actually including me and that lady there are 7 of us at the church that are pregnant!! It is always fun to have someone else going through pregnancy with you. With Isaac there was another girl pregnant that I became good friends with and we were due 1 day apart. And then with the others there just seems to always be someone else that is pregnant too and we can stay in touch. Actually with Isaac, Bryan's older brother and his wife were expecting too. This time, Bryan's youngest brother and his wife are expecting...Fun!! We are so excited!
All is well here. Hope you all have a great week. Hope to post again after our Hallelujah Fest at church on Saturday!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Great idea for the popcorn holder :) You look great!