A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, July 19, 2010

VBS 2010

This is my "Big" cowboy! I didn't get a great pic of him. I love that "cowboy"!!


This is Elijah's 4-year-old friend and the teacher that he had. She was wonderful with him!! :)


Sarah is singing those songs. That is her "new" friend, to the right.


Isaac was in the middle of his class and I stuck my head in to snap this picture!


Our Vacation Bible School was this past week and my kids had so much fun. Isaac and Sarah loved being with their friends. Sarah of coarse is my "not-so-shy" one so she loved making new friends!! I didn't know how or what Elijah would do since he is the one I struggle with on Sunday mornings. I let him ride to the church with his Daddy and then I let his Daddy take him to his class. When I saw Bryan later and asked how Elijah was doing, Bryan said "He is in with the 4 year olds." Which means that he wasn't in the same age group as him. I figured out that he knew more and was friends with a four-year-old boy. Needless to say that he LOVED VBS too! Elijah's teacher said he did so well and they were so glad that he fit right in with those older kids. I actually didn't have to work at Bible School until Thursday and I filled in for a teacher that was out, so Timothy didn't go to his class except that one day. He did well, but he is the one that is hard for me to leave. :( Last night we had family night for VBS and Sarah actually had a small part and did great. It was a fun filled week and I am so glad that my kids could got to enjoy learning about God, isn't that awesome!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all! Those pictures are great, Cantina!