A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, July 16, 2010

Pregnancy update...


This past Wednesday, July 14, I was 13 weeks pregnant. I have made it through the first trimester. I went to the Dr. on Wednesday for a check-up. We were suppose to be able to hear the baby's heartbeat, but could not hear it. The Dr. wanted to do a sonogram so that I didn't have to leave there worried. Of coarse I did not complain, I love when I get to see my baby!! We did a sonogram and got to see the heartbeat and that sweet little baby! So I will go back in about 3 weeks and we will try and hear the heartbeat again this time. One of the hard things this pregnancy is finding a new Dr., argh...! I loved the Dr. that I had in Alabama, and although he didn't deliver Sarah I still had a wonderful Dr. with her also. That is just something that means alot to me, having a good doctor. The Dr. I am seeing is very sweet and I have liked her but she told me on my first visit that she is leaving this practice in October. Which means that I will be back to square one...looking for a doctor. There are other doctors in the same practice and I will probably choose one of them to finish this pregnancy up with, but this has been a hard thing for me. I am praying that God would send me to the right Dr. and that God would use me to be a witness and a blessing to whomever takes care of me and the baby! But all is well with the baby and I. Hard to believe that I am a 1/3 of the way there. I will keep you updated...

1 comment:

Nancy said...

So excited! I will pray the right Dr. comes your way! You look great, Cantina!