A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Kids Camp 2010

Eating a popsicle!



Getting a stick out of the cold water with my toes!


Drying off feet!


Passing the marbles!


Playing ninja!


On Monday, July 5th, I left to go to kids camp with our church and our old church. We left at 12:00 and got there at 3:30. Soon as we got there we all unpacked and got on our bathing suits and went swimming in the lake. We played games, had Bible studies, sang the songs that we are doing for VBS and had some free time. When we played 2 hand touch football I made 3 touch downs and it was tied at the end of the game 35-35. I learned a new game called Ninja and it was really fun. We slept in cabins that had bunkbeds. There was a swing that you could swing out on and jump in the water and in the middle of the lake there was an inflatable ice burg that was tall that you had to climb up, if you could. I had so much fun at Camp and being with my friends!

No comments: