A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Biscuits!



Did I mention homemade biscuits? I have finally gotten the hang of making homemade biscuits!! I am so excited. I have tried for so long to make "good" biscuits and have not done very well, but the old saying is true "the more you try the better you get". Recently we have been having breakfast for supper on Monday nights (our family loves breakfast), so I have been able to practice and this past Monday night I have to say were the best I have done so far. Thanks so much to my mother-in-law who is a wonderful cook and my mother, both have given me many tips and advice not only on biscuits but other meals too. So here are a couple of pictures of the biscuits from this past Monday night!!

Have you finally gotten the hang of something? Would you share it with me?

2 comments:

Wendy Harris said...

I'm not sure of anything I've finally gotten the hang of, but I would love to learn how to make homemade biscuits. My grandmother makes great biscuits! After reading this post, I think I will have to visit her soon for my first lesson!

SMBC said...

They taste better than they look, with gravy of course.