A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, July 24, 2010

First Haircut



Actually it was a hair trim! :) Timothy has had this hair right on the back of his neck that was flipping up in a curl around his little ears. Don't get me wrong I thought it was cute, especially on him, but I did not want it to grow so long that it covered up his whole ear (I am sure it wouldn't have). So the other night before I put him in the bath tub, I gave him a little trim on the back. Now he looks like a little man!! Really he does look very clean cut and very neat.

On the pregnancy note: I think I have felt the baby move some. It is only those small little (like butterflies) moves I am feeling. I have been feeling better and only am sick a little each day. I am 14 weeks now and looking forward to that next Dr. visit. I also am wearing some maternity clothes already....this is my 5th pregnancy, I have to remind myself.

One last thing....we went to some friends house last night for supper. These friends go to our church and I realized that we have eaten at alot of people's house from the church. I love it and have enjoyed every one of them. Everyone that has invited us over has made us feel so welcome, the food was very delicious and the fellowship was more than sweet. Our family is looking forward to more times of fellowship with our church family!!

No comments: