A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Psalm 42:1







On Monday morning before breakfast we saw some deer across the street from our house. There was 7 deer and we all were so in awe to see them. It was just beautiful! As I was taking the pictures of the deer and my thoughts were on blogging these pictures. God reminded me of His word...Psalm 42:1...As the deer pants for the water brooks, so pants my soul for You, O God. My question to myself and to you is when is the last time that our soul panted for God? I have too often panted for the things of this world only to be unsatisfied, but it is only when I pant for God that I find satisfaction and a hunger for more of Him! May I challenge you and myself to seek the Lord this week more than we normally do and pant for Him...we will be satisfied.

3 comments:

Wendy Harris said...

Thank you, Cantina! I will remember this scripture this week! Love you!

Nancy said...

Seeking Him, that is for sure! Thanks for these important words :)

Dodey said...

What a great reminder! Thank you!