A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

Spiritual Birthday that is. Today Bryan is celebrating 23 years of having a changed heart! We have always tried to make our spiritual birthdays a special day. Bryan has an awesome testimony of how God changed his heart. God has made Bryan into a Godly man, husband and father. He is a true, real thing Christian. Matter of fact one of the things that attracted me to him was his love for the Lord and his genuine service for the Lord. I can say that after being married to Bryan for almost 14 years I have seen him grow and grow in his walk with God. He will be the first to tell you that he is not perfect and I would be the first to tell you that he strives every day to live a life that is pleasing to the Lord. Bryan is my mentor and the best accountability partner I could ever have. I know that it is because of all that God has done in Bryan's life that makes Bryan such a loving and selfless husband. He is always trying and wanting to bless me. It is also because of God that Bryan is such a loving and strong father. He sees children as a blessing. Bryan believes it is his call to disciple and lead our children in a closer walk with Jesus. God has formed Bryan into a Godly leader of our home and I am so thankful for him. In looking for a picture to go on this post I had to crop one because in all my pictures of Bryan he is with at least one of us, now that is a man that is a family man! I thank God for changing his heart 23 years ago and that God placed him in my life!! I love you Bryan and Happy Spiritual Birthday!!

No comments: