A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Time With Family, The Roughton Family

Father's Day weekend was full of family and fun! We met my cousin and her family at my parents house and was able to spend a couple of days with them. We usually only get to visit with them once a year. I posted here about our visit with them last year. We arrived on Friday night and had so much fun! My parents had purchased a used paddle boat and these kids had the best time! 

 Here are 6 out of the 7 kids on the paddle boat. Isaac decided he would sit this one out...too many on there! LOL!!
 Joanna caught her a fish! Fishing before breakfast and all through out the day...never know when something will be biting.
 Here is my cousin (Dodey), my dad, and me. We are pretty much all that is left of our family. My dad's two brothers and his parents have all passed...he is all that is left out of them.
We are first cousins and growing up were like sisters. We have so many great memories and now our children have some great memories too!
 Here are all the kids together! They have grown so much!
Here is our family with Dodey's family. Very thankful that we were able to spend this time together,  laugh, and just enjoy being together. Already looking forward to our next time together!

No comments: