A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

A Visit With The Roughton Family

A couple of weeks ago we had the opportunity to stop by and see some family and visit with them for a couple of hours. It has been too long since we have seen them. In January of 2015 they came up for a visit to our home. Below is a picture of the children in 2015 and a picture of me and my cousin Dodey.
 I just can't believe its been two and a half years since we have gotten to see each other.
Now here is a picture of the children in July 2017...wow! They grow up so fast! One of the things Sarah asked for her birthday was to visit with these cousins, Ella and Leah. God worked it out and we were actually able to visit them on Sarah's birthday! The children had lots of fun playing together and Isaac was able to love on their fur baby. :)
 Don't you agree that these children have really grown up? I also had to get a picture of me and Dodey. :) Love this girl!
We agreed that it didn't need to be so long before we got together again. We always have a great time together and talking about the memories we have...there are lots of those! 

No comments: