A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, August 4, 2017

Sarah is 14!!


Happy birthday to our oldest daughter! Sarah has grown into a young lady way faster than I ever imagined! We traveled to AL to celebrate her precious life with grandparents.
Sarah wanted to make her own birthday cake and here it is! Her cake was a 4 layer carrot cake drip cake. Very delicious! 
 On her birthday we traveled through the town she was born in, so we thought it was a great opportunity to drive by the hospital she was born at. This was a God opportunity because we don't normally go through that town any more but some circumstances caused us to be traveling that direction ON her birthday...of all days! Brought tears to my eyes!
Here is Sarah standing in front of the hospital. She is such a joy and delight to our family and to all who meet her. Sarah is a huge blessing to me and I can't thank God enough for the gift that she is. Sarah's heart is HUGE! I know this young lady will be used by God to serve others one day because she has such a servants heart. Our prayer is that as God lives through her, she would glorify Him by denying herself, taking up her cross, and following Jesus (Matthew 16:24). We love you Sarah!!


No comments: