A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Look What Elijah Found!

When we had our first child, a boy, I just knew that he would be bringing home frogs, lizards, and bugs...not so! Isaac was never one to be interested in those things, much less pick something up and bring it to me. LOL!! BUT Elijah has made up for all that! He brings me enough to make up for all that Isaac didn't bring in. One day Elijah brought home this little guy to show me and the other children. He found him up at the pond.
 This is not the first and won't be the last thing that he brings for show and tell.
He let this little guy go and now we have these pictures to remember one of his many creatures. Love it when we can learn and investigate right at home! God's creation shows us His marvelous works!

No comments: