A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

June was BUSY!

June has been one busy month! I can't wait to share all that has happened the last month. It has been busy but FUN! Let's just say that June was full of Camps (no pun intended)!! The month started off with a week of Youth Camp which all seven of us was able to attend, then Sarah led a cooking camp, four of our kids attended a soccer camp, and then we all were able to be a part of a Kids Camp!! Of coarse everyday at our house is a Camp day!! LOL! So much to share and I am very thankful to God for these opportunities we had!

I will start with Memorial Day weekend...I had an event/show where I had a booth set up to sale Lilla Rose. I took Elijah, Timothy, and Joanna with me. I wasn't busy and there wan't a huge crowd, but the kids had a great time!
 Right behind my booth was a pond and the boys got to fish. After the first few cast Elijah caught this and that was the only thing they caught while we were there.
 Here is Timothy fishing. He tried the most out of both boys but he didn't catch anything.
 Here is the U-Pin from Lilla Rose holding up a messy bun. Beautiful!
 Here are a few hair photos from the few ladies that stopped by my booth. This clip is called Freestyle.
Loving the Hues of Blue!

Joanna was playing with another little girl and I wasn't able to get any pictures of her. Since I wasn't busy this ended up being a chance to be with the younger children and the to enjoy playing and having fun.


No comments: