A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Sunday, July 8, 2018

Father's Day 2018

 We were able to spend some time with both our Father's for Father's Day. We took Bryan's dad out to eat. Bryan's dad enjoys spending time with Bryan and the boys (actually with all of us). Very blessed to have him!
I like having pictures of these guys! I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am that my children have Bryan as their daddy. Our children would not be who they are if it wasn't for having Bryan as their daddy. He is such a godly father and does all he can to lead his family closer to the Lord. 
 I have a very special place in my heart for this man! He will never know how much he means to me and how much I love him!
He has made me laugh countless times and being with him is always an adventure. We are blessed to have both our dads still with us and it time with them is very special!


No comments: