A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Free Shipping at Lilla Rose

Not sure if you have discovered Lilla Rose hair accessories, they are great! I would love for you to visit my LIlla Rose web page (www.lillarose.biz/cantinacamp) and take a look around at their products. If you see something you like (must be $40 or more) or maybe something you could purchase as a gift for someone else, add it to the cart and then at checkout select Free Standard Shipping! I promise you won't be disappointed! Below is a few pictures of the clips in my hair. (The Free Shipping is only until tomorrow night at 11:59 p.m., so hurry on over. Your order has to be $40 or more to get the free shipping.)
This is a mini clip with the sides of my hair pulled back. I usually wear it like this to church.
Here is a close up picture of that same picture/clip.
Here is Sarah with all her hair pulled up in a twist with a large clip. Her hair is longer and thicker than mine so this size works great on that type of hair if you are pulling it all up. We pulled it up like this so she could do some cooking, 
Here I am with a small clip in my hair. This is at the park where the kids were playing. I usually wear my hair up in a twist like this everyday if we are at home. It is real comfortable. The mini, extra small, and small clips are what I wear the most and are probably the most popular size. If you get on my web page at www.lillarose.biz/cantinacamp set you up an account and order something, I would love to hear from you. 

Have you ever heard of Lilla Rose? If so, do you have any of their hair accessories? If so, what is your favorite?

No comments: