A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, October 31, 2016

Lots of Fun!!

Today the kids and I did a few fun things along with our regular school work. Our church had a Fall Festival last night and our kiddos had lots of fun there too! I read this book to the kids right before lunch. We enjoy this story every time we read it!
Then after lunch we made chocolate covered pretzels! Here is Joanna about to eat her pretzel!
We made white chocolate and milk chocolate covered pretzels. YUMMY!!
Then I printed off some pumpkin coloring sheets for the kids. They all enjoyed a little coloring! Here is Timothy using his markers to color his picture.
We had fun today and we enjoyed doing a few fun things today! Love being with these kids!!

No comments: