A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Crown of Hearts Flexi-Clip

It's been a while since I have blogged and that means it's been a while since I have posted pictures. I wanted to share Joanna showing off her Lilla Rose Crown of Hearts Flexi-Clip. She loves this clip and it looks very cute in her hair. She likes it when I do a braid/ponytail and add the clip to the ponytail. Hear she is showing it off by saying "See". 
Below is a picture of what the braid/ponytail looks like. One of our favorite ways to fix her hair. 
This is a cute Flexi-Clip for little girls, matter of fact I ordered two of them and gave them as gifts. I want to encourage you to head over to my web page at www.lillarose.biz/cantinacamp and check out this clip. It will be retiring soon, don't miss out on this one! It would make a great Christmas gift or stocking stuffer. Of coarse there are other hair accessories you might want to check out while you're there. 

No comments: