A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, October 28, 2016

MOM!

Below is a bag from a famous fast food restaurant...can you guess what restaurant?
While we were on our 12 day school trip up the east, we ate at this restaurant once. My kids like eating here, but on this particular time during our trip Timothy brought me this bag and said "Look, MOM!" I didn't quite get it at first, but then I saw it...can you see it? The word MOM on her collar? My heart melted... Because he would notice that detail and that he saw "MOM". I LOVE my kids and they are a joy to me, I am very blessed!! The other day while Timothy was doing his school work he had to finish a few sentences with words of his choice. One of the sentences was "I love..." And Timothy finished the sentence with "my mom"! Moments like these are God's reward to me for being the mom that He has called me to be. It's not always an easy road but the joy and rewards of following the Lord gives me strength for the hard days. 

No comments: