A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Card 2012

 Merry Christmas to all our family and friends!!

This year has been full of blessings!! In January our baby turned 1! I am amazed how time flies! In March we celebrated our 2nd year at SMBC! We love our church family and all that God is doing in our church. In April Timothy turned 3! He is such a funny boy and makes us laugh all the time! In May Bryan graduated with his D. Min. and we took a fun family vacation while we were away for his graduation! Also at the end of May Elijah turned 5! He started Kindegarten this year and is learning so much! In June Bryan and I celebrated our 16 year anniversary!! I love him more each day and am so very blessed to have such a godly husband! In July our Sarah turned 9! She is growing into such a beautiful young lady! In August our oldest, Isaac, turned 11! He is becoming a young man so quickly! Of coarse along the way Bryan and I turned another year older! :) Now here it is Christmas and will be 2013 very soon! This year has passed so quickly and it reminds me that we need to make each moment count...for eternity!!
With Love,
The Camp's
Bryan, Cantina, Isaac, Sarah, Elijah,
Timothy, and Joanna

No comments: