A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, December 29, 2012

All I want for New Year's is....

...my front tooth!!

Elijah has had a loose tooth for a month or so. We kept wiggling it. He just had no idea what to expect when it did come out. I think he thought it would hurt. :)

On Wednesday night he was playing with Isaac and Sarah. Isaac accidently bumped Elijah's mouth and out popped the tooth. :) Elijah started screaming....it scared him. Once he got to me and Bryan and we calmed him down he was really excited!!
Here he is after a bath on Wednesday night....showing his "hole". :)
The tooth
I am not sure if Isaac needs to charge him for removing that tooth or not....
One more grin! He is sooo cute!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who would have thought that a little boy with a tooth missing could ever be cuter than ever???
Elijah we love you and you are such a delight to have a grandchild of ours.

Love and Hugs to all,
Maw and Paw