A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Chirstmas with the Camp's 2012

On Sunday, December 23rd, we took a trip to Alabama to have Christmas with Bryan's family and to see my grandmother. We had Christmas at Bryan's oldest brothers home and I took pictures of the children opening their presents and thought I would share those pics with you.
Levi has the sweetest personality! He is a smiley! :) He enjoyed opening his presents and seeing what was inside!
Miss Joanna got a baby doll from her Gigi and Pop! She loves baby dolls!
Timothy was so excited about getting to open presents and all of them were his favorites!
Jameson loves anything with wheels! He got a toy 4-wheeler and tractor he could push around the house.
Elijah was ripping into his presents!
Sarah loved everything she got. One gift was a book....which I am sure she will have read before too long!
Isaac got exactly what he wanted!! He got a Chip Hilton series book and a Texas A&M ball cap. :)
Riley was so excited about his gifts and it shows in the smile on his face!
Peyton is growing up supper fast but still enjoys opening her presents!!

Our kids had so much fun with their cousins!! The adults opened presents too, but I didn't get all those pictures. :)

After spending time with Bryan's family we headed to my parents house and had supper with them and my grandmother. I don't get to see her as often as I would like so it was so nice to get to spend some time with her. She will be 80 next month!!

No matter how many presents we open each year, I pray that my kids will never forget the TRUE meaning of Christmas....Jesus!!

No comments: