A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, September 7, 2012

Timothy and Joanna

I have SOOOOO many pictures of Timothy and Joanna together that I thought I would post a few of them and then more later. I am so thankful that they have each other. They play so well together! Every time they do something Timothy wants me to take a picture of them together....so here are a few of those moments! :)
One morning before church.
Coming down the stairs together. She loves to go up and wake Timothy up by getting in his bed with him!
One night after I had already given Joanna a bath and I was getting Timothy out, Joanna decided she wanted to get back in. I had turned around to get a towel and when I turned back to get Timothy out this is what I found. She was soaked! I had to dry her off again and put new dry PJ's on her! LOL!
These two love to hang out on my bed. They like watching movies together in my room.
I love these two little faces and would love to share all the stories I have of them. I am not good with words and I don't have all that time...:) My prayer is that they will always be close and together do great and mighty things for the Lord!!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I think they are precious. Joanna looks like your Mom to me...does anyone else think so?!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Nancy!! Me and Bobby and my family think so too!! Cute isn't she????

Cantina, so glad these two have each other and Elijah lets them have time together.

Thanks for sharing!
Miss you!!

Love and Hugs,
Maw and Paw

Cantina Camp said...

Nancy,
Joanna and Sarah do look like my mom some! My mother loves that you think that! :) So funny that some people say they look like Bryan and some think they look like my mom. Actually mine and Bryan's kid pictures look real similar. We had alot of features that looked alike. :)