A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Maw's Birthday!

 
This past weekend my parents came up. Mother's birthday was Saturday and she said she wanted to spend her birthday here with us! We loved it!! They came up Friday at lunch and we were so glad to get to spend all weekend with them. On Saturday my mom requested that we take her to Bell Buckle Cafe' for her birthday lunch. As always the food was so delicious!! :) The rest of their visit we just hung out here and enjoyed being together.

We had not seen them in 4 weeks! I am so thankful that my parents want to come and can come. Being 4 hours away makes it hard to see each other often and so the times we do have with our families are very special!!

This month was also Pop and Gigi's birthday! We did get to call them and sing "Happy Birthday" to both of them! Wish we could have seen them and loved on them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this picture. It is just like we all are and not fake!! Love it!! Hope I can get a copy.
Thanks for making it.
We enjoyed our weekend as much as you all enjoyed us being there. I don't like you living that far away, but I think it makes trips more special when we do see each other. Again thanks for making my birthday so special.
I love you,
Mom