A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, July 20, 2012

Time with cousins

My kids had so much fun at Rusty & Candice's house! We all enjoyed being able to hang out with them!
Joanna found something to ride in outside and loved it!
The boys enjoyed riding in Jameson's jeep. I think Jameson is "working" on it for them....at no charge. LOL!!
Levi knew just where all the dirt was and loved playing in it! The dirtier the better!!
Isaac really liked playing with their puppy. And I believe the puppy grew to like him too!
Uncle Rusty took the kids for a jeep ride through the woods! FUN!!!
Timothy gets one last ride before the batery runs out! So thankful for the fun and the memories we made with family!! Already looking forward to more times together!

No comments: