A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ice Cream Sandwich Cake

We went to a Senior Adult lunch for our Senior Adults from church. Everyone brought a covered dish and someone had brought this ice cream cake that my children just loved! So I thought I would make one for us! As you can see by the picture that it didn't last long at our house! My parents were coming, my dad is a diabetic, so I made this dessert as much for my dad as I could. :) Isaac likes it so much, he wants this as his birthday cake! Simple and Easy!!

Ice Cream Cake

1 box of ice cream sandwiches
1 big tub of cool whip
Chocolate syrup

Place your ice cream sandwiches in bottom of casserole dish. Spread the cool whip on top and then drizzle with chocolate syrup. Cover with foil and place in freezer until firm. Enjoy!

No comments: