A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas in Alabama

Elijah and Timothy eating at the high chair thing. It is a high chair but converts into this table thing and flip it over and it is a rocking thing. :)


Timothy enjoyed his pizza!




Elijah is a breadstick man!! He could eat his weight in breadsticks!




Miss Sarah loves cheese pizza!


Pepperoni is Isaac's favorite kind of pizza!






We went to Alabama this past weekend and had Christmas with Bryan's family. We left Saturday at noon and arrived at Bryan's oldest brother's house around 4:45 p.m. We enjoyed getting to see everyone and exchanging gifts! I took my camera but completely forgot to get it out of the van. :( There are 9 kiddos and 10 adults in Bryan's immediate family, so there was a house full. My kids had so much fun. So wish I had gotten some pictures, but oh well! Then we spent the night Saturday and Sunday with my parents. So nice to spend some time with them also. On Sunday night we had pizza for supper. I remembered to get my camera out and snap a few shots. Actually I remembered my camera when the two little boys were sitting at the high chair together. When Isaac and Sarah were little my mom bought this high chair (3 in 1) thing, it's really neat! We have a couple of pictures of them sitting at this thing together. My kids love this thing! So I snapped a picture of each of the kids eating pizza. Joanna had a piece of pizza but I didn't get a picture. :( We came home Monday morning and have been getting ready for Christmas ever since. Can't believe that Christmas will be here THIS Sunday!! We have been doing a Christmas theme for school this week. It is putting us in the Christmas mood! I will share later about all that and the things we have done and are doing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so glad our grandkids enjoy coming to our house. I hope they enjoy it as much as we enjoy you all being here. We all have so much fun together. Can't wait until we are together again. See you soon!!

Love and hugs,
Maw and Paw

Nancy said...

Looks like so much fun! I miss Anniston's MATA'S pizza!!
Can you send me your address? I wanted to send you a card!
jnlk77@gmail.com

Merry Christmas!!
Nancy