A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, December 16, 2011

11 months!

Our little Lamb! :)


Joanna playing at church.


Wednesday our little girl was 11 months old! Hard to beleive that in one month she will have a 1st birthday! We went to Franklin this morning to do some shopping and Bryan and I commented that one year ago we made the trip to Franklin alot....that is where Joanna was born. She has grown up and just keeps growing!! The first picture of her in the Lamb coat is a coat that my Aunt gave her when she was born. It was too big then and now it is about too small. She has wore it a few times and looks adorable every time! At church she has already moved up to the older babies class. She moved up several months ago and it just didn't seem possible. There are 3 little girls in that class right now and Joanna is the youngest but she is the most mobile one too! :) She has started making all kinds of faces and we just get so tickled at her. She loves table food and eating whatever we are. The other kids are so crazy about her...I really wish you all could see them with her, it just melts my heart. Joanna has been such a joy to us and has just fit right in! This will be her first Christmas and my prayer is that she will always know that Jesus is why we celebrate Christmas and that He is the greatest gift ever!!!

1 comment:

Dodey said...

I could just squeeze her...do it for me :)