A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, July 27, 2009

Sarah's Party!!

















We celebrated Sarah's 6th birthday this weekend with family and friends. She had such a good time. She had her first sleep over and all went really well. Sarah got alot of nice things. Our children are truely blessed with gifts on their birthdays. Thank you to each of our family and friends who blessed her and our family with your presence and gifts. Sarah wanted a Strawberry Shortcake Party, so I had the bright idea to make a cake. Thanks to my wonderful hubby who was so kind to stay up late with me and help me accomplish this task. I felt that the cake didn't turn out like I wanted but Sarah said "I love it Mommy". Of coarse she is the one that counted.

Cantina

1 comment:

The McKinneys said...

I love the cake! You did a great job! Were tears involved??? :-)